Collection: Products


Our books are proctected by a 100% compostable sleeve. It is made up of 80% PBAT (biodegradable and will decompose leaving non toxic residues) and 20% PLA (polylactide, which is made from corn waste along with other plants).

Want to stock our Guidebooks?

Please send us an email with the following details: Product Name, Quantity and your full address.

Contact Us